Lab Animal bedding
Opend represents SAFE® Complete Care Competence in Scandinavia. To ensure fast and reliable deliveries, SAFE® has established local offices and warehouse facilities in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
Modern animal care offers the animal a safe, comfortable and natural environment.
For the security and reproducibility of your research, the SAFE® premium scientific bedding portfolio offers certified products, perfectly tailored to meet the requirements of research:
- standardized products of highest quality
- consistent physical and chemical properties
- excellent absorption, outstanding ammonia binding due to SAFE® Unique Fiber Technology
- virtually dust free due to special SAFE® Dust Reduction Technology
- selected premium raw material
- traceable raw material sources: PEFC certified
- production according to HACCP and DIN EN ISO 9001
- Analytical results available on demand.
SAFE® offers a wide range of premium scientific bedding: based on spruce, popular, aspen, corn cob and cellulose.
Highest standards in packaging and logistics. Different packaging solutions are available:
- polypropylene bag (tearproof and autoclavable): optional irradiated and/or vacuumed
- polypropylene bale (tearproof and autoclavable): optional irradiated
- big bags
- bulk supply in special silo trucks
For further information please visit: http://www.safe-diets.com/en/products/beddings/
or contact us by mail email@example.com or phone +45 29 344334