Lab Animal Diet Standard
Opend represents SAFE® Complete Care Competence in Scandinavia. To ensure fast and reliable deliveries, SAFE® has established local offices and warehouse facilities in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
For many years, SAFE® has dedicated themselves to provide safe and high-quality diet solutions for research.
SAFE® Production complies with the highest scientific standards in diets production:
- production plant exclusively dedicated to the production of diets for scientific animals
- no cross-contaminations with other diets (farm animals, zoo animals or pets); controls of diets and veterinary safety
- production takes place in a completely closed process, according to the strict criteria of the DIN EN ISO 9001 and HACCP standards and following the GMP and GLP guidelines
- consistent and selected cereals of baby food quality from controlled origin
- diets free of undesired substances for biomedical research applications (drugs, coloring agents, preservatives, flavors)
- formulation and production of special and purified diets
- scientific and analytical support for international research centers
- Homogeneous irradiation process: box by box irradiation
Constant diet formula and mastered processes guarantee long-time comparability of studies.
Wide product range:
- premium scientific diets for rodents, rabbits, guinea pigs, mini pigs, poultry, dogs, primates, zebrafish, cats and other animals
- breeding, maintenance, universal, longterm
- vegetal diets (free from animal proteins), animal protein diets, low phytoestrogen, increased nutritional levels
For all diets available:
- different pellet sizes
- powdered form
- wide range of packaging
- certified diets