Lab Animal Diet Customized
Opend represents SAFE® Complete Care Competence in Scandinavia. To ensure fast and reliable deliveries, SAFE® has established local offices and warehouse facilities in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
SAFE® is your competent and reliable partner for custom diets. With more than 55 years of expertise and recognized leadership, SAFE® formulates and produces special research diets for the international scientific community.
Upon request, diets are formulated based on SAFE® standard diets or especially customized formulas:
- controlled levels of certain elements (Potassium, Sodium, Fats, etc.)
- enriched with target nutrients (Iron, Sodium, Potassium, Cholesterol, etc.)
- purified diets: reformulation of diets on the basis of purified raw materials to obtain high-levels or reduction of elements
- enrichment of highly reduced diets by addition of targeted materials and by using different sources of nutrients
- incorporation of natural raw materials in purified diets
- dosage forms: granular, paste, liquid, gel or powdered
Dedicated SAFE® Custom Diet Department and Production Facility:
- The Custom Diet department of SAFE® has received all Food and Health accreditations.
- Competent advice by the experienced SAFE® nutritionists during the whole development and production process.
- A team of specialized pharmacists, scientists and engineers supervise this division.
- Best technical facilities: the production unit is equipped with scales and mixers with computer-assisted management systems.
Certified Quality, Control and Traceability
- DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001
- certificate of approval from the veterinary services for the production of medicated diets and diets containing molecules for research
- authorized for the use of non-viable genetically modified vegetal organisms
- certified and controlled raw materials
- full traceability: each batch is controlled and recorded on a computer data base
For further information please visit: http://www.safe-diets.com/en/products/custom-diets/
or contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 29 344334