Dry heat sterilizers
Gruenberg offers a wide range of Steri-Dry™ sterilizers specially designed for laboratory animal industry. A Gruenberg Steri-Dry™ sterilizer provides the same effectiveness as a conventional steam sterilizer / Autoclave.
Gruenberg’s Steri-Dry™ sterilizers only need electric power and exhaust – no pit, no water, no drain, no steam, no condensate return are required. Gruenberg’s Steri-Dry™ sterilizers are designed and built-in modules for your facility and assembled on site. A cost-efficient solution compared to steam sterilizers – lower maintenance costs, lower installation costs, lower operation costs, and available in a range of sizes.
The key benefits include:
- Less complex technology resulting in considerably fewer maintenance requirements
- Lower initial project costs
- Lower operational costs
- Lower infrastructure costs. Just an electrical supply and exhaust duct required.
- No pit, no steam, no condensate return and no water requirements
- Panelized or modular build construction for ease of installation.